Idly rotation prevents excessive screw tightening during the torque setting. No wearing out for a long period of time.
- Light and short, easy to operate, and low noise during idly rotation.
- Setting up the torque value required - it enables everyone to tighten in the same way.
- When specified torque is reached, the clutch is released automatically, and rotated idly, which prevents excessive tightening.
- (+) and (-) bit 2pc, are attached respectively.
- Various bits are prepared.
- Used for both left and right turns.
- Max. accuracy +/-3% and 1 scale is assured.
(1) Select a bit to match the screw.
(2) Rotate the adjusting ring and set a torque.
(3) Tighten the screw until idly rotated. Available for both left and right.