- WIDEST RANGE OF APPLICABLE SCREW SIZES:
Between 1.0~5.0mm (incl.: 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm, 1.7mm, 2.0mm, 2.3mm, 2.6mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm, & 5.0mm). 11 sizes.
- MAX LENGHT OF SCREWS & HOPPER CAPACITY:
Screws lenght: up to 19mm (under the screw head)
Capacity of hopper: 200~220 cc
- APPLICABILITY OF SPECIAL SCREW TYPES:
Screw Lenght Thread Diameter: 1=1, 1<1
Thickness of screw head: 0.2mm
No jamming or failure occurred with these screw types that would affect productivity.
- SIZE OF THE FEEDING RAIL IS ADJUSTABLE:
Feeding rail can be easily pulled out for width adjustment for applicable types of screws. Measurements of width adjustment can be in metric or imperial units.
- SAVE PARTS COSTS & STOCK:
KFR-1050 allows to adjust the width of the feeding rail to work with 11 screws sizes between 1.0mm and 5.0mm in diameter. The flexibility prevents dealers from stocking up on quantities of different screw sizes, and reduces the cost on related accessories for the user.
- ADJUSTABLE VIBRATION INTENSITY:
With vibration in small amplitude and high strength, it moves screws on the rail to the pick-up point in the correct order, without overlay or jamming that would affect the speed of movement and productivity.
- HUMANIZED MULTI-PROGRAMMING CONTROL:
- Individual drive system for feeding and vibrating operation.
- Settings for sutable stop time without interrupting the operation.
- Equipped with ground wire, socket & buzzer for operative safety and alarm signal.
- PCB controls for efficiency of desired speed & timing on each operating step.
- Switching Adaptor allows an AC 100~240V power source for stable DC 15V output. No influences and problems due to the different AC power source of a factory's location.
PCB is designed with short circuit and overload protection. Screw feeder and PCB grounding connection is also available. Power On/Off buzzer alert and blinking LED indicator.
Prompt delivery and steady screw feeding are important factors of a screw feeder. We have collected feedbacks from all brands users to have their opinions to develop this screw feeder. We integrated our advantages with other brands and eliminated detriments that occurred with other brands. As the result, a win-win situation is provided to both our distributors and customers. Please read operation manual before operating to achieve maximum value of the crew feeder.