Flexibility of motion
- Rod seal uses spring loaded multiple lip vee rings, a supporting bronze bearing ring bushing and a double lip wiper
- Piston seal combines two bi-directional sealing cast iron piston rings with two block vee seals with back-up rings
- Hardened chrome plated piston rod resists scoring and corrosion, assuring maximum life
- Steel tubing barrel, honed to a fine finish assures superior sealing, minimum friction and maximum seal life
- Rod bushing and seals can be serviced by merely removing the retainer plate on most models.